Thank you for considering Countryside Academy as your school of choice to educate your child! To access our applications, please click on the appropriate icon. This application can be completed online by using a cell phone, a tablet, or a computer. You are also always welcome to come to any of our offices and fill out an application in person.
To be considered for enrollment into Countryside Academy:
- You must have a child who is 5 years old or will be by September 1 of the school year for which you are applying
- Provide a copy of your child's certified (state or court issued) birth certificate (MCL 380.1135)
- Provide a copy of your child's up-to-date immunization records or waiver from the Berrien County Health Department (MCL 380.1177)
- Provide proof of Michigan residency (a bill addressed to the parent/guardian showing you live in the state of Michigan)
- Provide a copy of the parent/guardian photo ID
- Young 5's/Kindergarten ONLY: A copy of your child's hearing/vision screening
- If applicable: Custody or guardianship documentation
Countryside also offers dual enrollment for Agricultural Science
Career & Technical Education (CTE) classes for families that attend other districts. Courses available are Ag. Science, Ag. Leadership, Zoology, Botany, and Introduction to Flight Aviation 1 & 2. Please speak with your home district's counselor to discuss dual enrollment with Countryside for advancement in CTE programs.
Countryside Academy is a “school of choice”. Your child is not guaranteed admission. There are several factors which are considered when accepting students including, but not limited to: student disciplinary history and grade- level capacity. If a grade-level is “closed”, we have reached capacity in that grade level. Any accepted applications after this closure will be placed on a waiting-list. The waiting-list will be “opened” when the student count for that grade-level is not at capacity. When the waiting-list is opened, if at all, students will be chosen on a first-come, first- served basis with the exception of preference given to siblings of currently enrolled students.