Thank you for considering Countryside Academy as your school of choice to educate your child! To access our applications, please click on the appropriate icon. This application can be completed online by using a cell phone, a tablet, or a computer. You are also always welcome to come to any of our offices and fill out an application in person.
Open enrollment for 2023-24 runs from April 3, 2023 through April 17, 2023. We will continue to accept applications after April 17, 2023, however, our grade levels fill up quickly, so fill out your application and submit your required documents as soon as possible to avoid being placed on a waiting list.
We are still accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year; in order to avoid confusion, those applications have been removed from our website, please contact [email protected] to obtain an application.
To be considered for enrollment into Countryside Academy:
- You must have a child who is 5 years old or will be by September 1 of the school year for which you are applying
- Provide a copy of your child's certified (state or court issued) birth certificate (MCL 380.1135)
- Provide a copy of your child's up-to-date immunization records or waiver from the Berrien County Health Department (MCL 380.1177)
- Provide proof of Michigan residency (a bill addressed to the parent/guardian showing you live in the state of Michigan)
- Provide a copy of the parent/guardian photo ID
- Young 5's/Kindergarten ONLY: A copy of your child's hearing/vision screening
- If applicable: Custody or guardianship documentation
All required documentation can be photographed and emailed to [email protected]
Countryside also offers dual enrollment for Agricultural Science and Aviation Career & Technical Education (CTE) classes for families that attend other districts. Courses available are Ag. Science, Ag. Leadership, Zoology, Botany, and Introduction to Flight Aviation 1 & 2. Please speak with your home district's counselor to discuss dual enrollment with Countryside for advancement in CTE programs.
Countryside Academy is a “school of choice”. Your child is not guaranteed admission. There are several factors which are considered when accepting students including, but not limited to: student disciplinary history and grade- level capacity. If a grade-level is “closed”, we have reached capacity in that grade level. Any accepted applications after this closure will be placed on a waiting-list. The waiting-list will be “opened” when the student count for that grade-level is not at capacity. When the waiting-list is opened, if at all, students will be chosen on a first-come, first- served basis with the exception of preference given to siblings of currently enrolled students.
Click on the icon below to apply for 2023-24.
Haga clic en el ícono a continuación para solicitar 2023-24.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your child's future at Countryside Academy.
For enrollment questions and information, please contact:
Hilary Furney by phone, 269-944-3319 ext. 106, or email [email protected]